A genius is a person with exceptional intellectual or creative power.
Becoming a genius is the best way to prepare for the future. Geniuses possess exceptional critical thinking skills – one of today’s most in-demand skills.
Think about it. Your employer likely pays you to think.
If not, then they likely will in the future as AI and computers take over more jobs that don’t require higher-level thinking skills.
Yet, many leave the development of their thinking ability up to chance, preventing them from receiving the next promotion and becoming an exceptional problem-solver and critical thinker.
But you don’t have to.
Schedule a free 30-min assessment to determine your next step in becoming an advanced critical thinker.
Genius-level critical thinking can be learned
An Albany University review of 341 studies showed that critical thinking can be learned at all education levels and across all disciplinary areas.
Further, star Wharton Professor Adam Grant says, “For making smart decisions, critical thinking matters more than IQ.” This is great news! You’re not limited by your IQ.
How do you develop the skills needed to become a genius?
The Critical Thinking Mastermind Group is a 6-month, small group experience designed for managers and leaders to learn and practice the skills of genius-level critical thinking – and in doing so, develop the top 3 skills for jobs in 2020 according to the World Economic Forum: complex problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity.
Here’s how it works:
- 1-hour introductory call
- 1.5-hour video group call every month for 6 months
- 7 critical thinking exercise cheat sheets
- Unlimited coaching calls with facilitator and coach Matt Plummer
- Lifetime access to a private LinkedIn group
What happens during each session:
- 30-minute training on how to apply one of the 16 critical thinking skills
- 30 minutes for one member of the group to present his/her greatest question, challenge, or problem and have the full group push their thinking to a whole new level using the Socratic method
- 30 minutes for another member of the group to do the same
- Intro Session: Rapid Thinking – How to push and advance other people’s thinking
- Session 1: Rapid Thinking – How to think quickly in real-time
- Session 2: Creative Thinking – How to generate game-changing ideas
- Session 3: Creative Thinking – How to pick winning ideas
- Session 4: Strategic Thinking – How to develop breakthrough strategies
- Session 5: Problem-Solving – How to solve problems by identifying the root cause
- Session 6: Problem-Solving – How to craft solutions that don’t have long-term consequences
Schedule a free 30-min assessment and we’ll help you determine which of 20 milestones you’ve reached on the Critical Thinking Roadmap and how to take the next step, which may or may not be joining the Mastermind Group.
Know you’re ready to develop advanced critical thinking skills?
You’re in good company
Ambitious professionals from these leading companies, educational institutions, and government bodies have looked to Zarvana to help them build the most important skills of the future.
We’re so excited about leading this Mastermind and what you’ll experience as you go through it, that we want to offer it at an incredible value:
- 3 hours of custom-designed training = $3,000 value
- 6 hours of small group facilitation = $900 value
- 6 hours of 1-on-1 coaching calls = $1,350 value
- Private LinkedIn group access = Untold value
Total Value = $5,250
Price for You = $1,900
Schedule your free 30-min assessment today or claim one of the 12 spots in the Mastermind:
When will the Mastermind sessions be held?
Once the full group has registered, we will email the group to find times that work best for the majority of the group. Our goal is to have 100% attendance because that will create the most value for all the members. However, we will record every session so that anyone who misses can watch it later.
What do you mean by unlimited access to Matt?
Believe it or not, we actually mean unlimited. You can set up regular coaching calls with Matt or you can just reach out to him when you’d like a coach or thought partner. You can also communicate with him in whatever medium you enjoy most: phone, video, email, text.
How can I share candidly about my business challenges with other members not in my business?
We will ask every member of the Mastermind to sign a non-disclosure agreement before the first session, indicating that they will not share any information about other members or their companies or professions outside of the group. If you still have concerns, we can work with you to disguise your key question when it’s your turn to share with the Mastermind.
Can I talk with someone from Zarvana first before deciding?
Yes, you can schedule a free 30-min consultation and speak with Matt directly. However, keep in mind that booking a consultation will not reserve your place in the Mastermind.
What happens if all 12 spots are taken and I want to join the Mastermind?
We may consider running two masterminds simultaneously. Otherwise, you can join the waiting list for the next Mastermind we’ll start in several months.
Can people outside of the United States join?
Yes, of course! We’ll work to schedule the sessions around all members’ time zones as best we can.
What if I don’t have a LinkedIn account?
We would recommend you create one. It’s free and we’re confident you’ll find it useful beyond its use for this mastermind.